Life insurance has been a leading search term since the Coronavirus crisis began. The reason is simple; that mortality confidence is dramatically reduced for ALL age groups as we continue to see more cases and deaths both nationally and globally. The need for life insurance to protect and safeguard the financial ability of loved ones and business debt for business owners has never been higher. Investment accounts are under great volatility and will be for the next 12-24 months. Key Facts:Keep this in mind. There is an estimate that between 60-70% of us will get the virus over the next many months. If you haven’t yet caught it, you are still eligible to get this life insurance. Once you’ve caught it, you won’t be eligible until some time after you’ve recovered, if at all. Final thought. This is a high stress and anxiety time. As a consequence, other health issues will develop even after this crisis ends: depression, high blood pressure, etc. Please call or email me to discuss. No obligation. The turnaround is fast. The cost of a term policy is less than what you might think. There is really no downside. It might end up being the most important investment for the financial health and survival for your family and your business. Call me at (360) 271-1592 or email at [email protected]. Other areas to help: As a LegalShield associate, I can help with one of the other most searched items: Legal services that include:Note: I’m a licensed broker in the states of Washington State, Oregon, and Alaska. If you are interested in this life insurance program, please contact me. I have colleagues around the country and will find you someone to talk to. © 2020 All Rights Reserved
- About 40% of people in the United States are not covered by any life insurance.
- Among those with life insurance, about 1 in 5 say that they do not have enough.
- Consumers overestimate the cost of life insurance, especially younger generations; 44 percent of Millennials overestimate the cost at five times the actual amount.
- Half of all consumers say they are more likely to purchase life insurance if priced without a physical examination.
- Assure your loved ones have enough money available to them in the case of your death (from COVID-19 or any other tragic event). This benefit is TAX-FREE. At this time, investments and bank accounts can’t be trusted to be available. Life insurance can.
- Assure business owners that your business debt will be covered in the event of your death. Debt doesn’t disappear with death; in this turbulent time, this is more important than ever.
- Insure your loved ones, especially those that are young and healthy. Everyone is susceptible to this virus.
- Wills – so many have outdated or no wills in place. This is critical because you don’t want your state to dictate your final wishes.
- Legal help with scams from the crisis.
- Legal help for small businesses that have questions regarding employees and other legal issues.