Books I finished in January…
- Twilight (Stephanie Meyer) – My daughter challenged me to read it after I mocked it. Guess what? It was pretty good. I will probably end up reading the next book.
- Thrive! (Alan Weiss) – I’ve read a lot of Alan Weiss books. This is the best. A must read regardless of your vocation.
- What Jesus Saw from the Cross (A.G. Sertillanges) – I try to read a book a month on my faith and this was the one for January. Compelling read.
- A Tale of Two Cities (Charles Dickens)
- Speakers Edge (LaCroix, Tate, Valentine, Brown, and Fripp)