The Unleashed Summit
2021 In Planning Stages…Stay Tuned for Dates!
June 17, 2020 – Zoom Event
Time: 3:00 – 5:30 pm Pacific
The Unleashed® Summit is going virtual in 2020!
A full day AND NOW a virtual experience designed to help you grow and protect your business, boost your brand/reputation, and enhance your life.
The 2018 and 2019 Summits were live, full-day events. Due to changing environments, in 2020 we will be doing a virtual event so anyone, anywhere in the world can both participate and speak from. This event will feature three unique panels, One panel will be of CEOs and business owners. The other two will be experts in growth and protection of business.
You can participate by sending in questions in advance and during the event.
The virtual event is FREE. The capacity is 100 people. All participants will get the recording at no cost. The event will be available to those that weren’t able to participate for a small fee. For now, register and reserve your spot in the first ever, global virtual Unleashed® Summit!
Madeline Pratt with Fearless in Training
Gary Furr with Gary Furr Consulting
Sue Sanford with Upstart Group
Monica Blackwood with WestSound Workforce
June 17, 2020 / 3:00 to 5:30 PM Pacific Time
The 2020 first-ever, global, virtual Unleashed® Summit event will be completely and always free for attendees that register in advance.
The event will be recorded and made available for free to all registrants on a private link. Anyone who doesn’t register and wants the recording will be able to purchase access. It pays to register – even if you can’t make the event – and reserve your spot and lifetime access to all the great speakers and panelists!
Meet the panels: click on their images below to learn more about them individually…
The Bosses: These are family-owned and led, small business owners talking about running a business, managing employees, and charting a future post pandemic.
- Marnye Langer, CFO & Managing Director / Langer Equestrian Group (Los Angeles, CA)
- Ken Price, President / Westbay Auto Parts, Inc. (Port Orchard, WA)
- Dan Ryan, President / Tim Ryan Construction, Inc. (Poulsbo, WA)
- Melinda Sechrist, President / Sechrist Design Associates (Seattle, WA)
The Growth Experts: A discussion to help you grow and innovate not only now, but also into the next year and beyond.
- Monica Blackwood, WestSound Workforce (Human Assets – Staffing and Resources): In April of 2018, Monica became the second owner, president and CEO of West Sound Workforce, a 20-year old professional staffing firm. Since 1998 West Sound Workforce has focused on the mission of providing top talent to employers in Washington’s Puget Sound region. They are committed to their clients’ success by providing them the human capital they need to meet mission-critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Madeline Pratt, Fearless in Training (Innovation): Madeline owns and operates a creative consulting company that focuses on working with female founders, technology innovators, and progressive accounting practices to help them start, grow, and scale their businesses by aligning with their true market potential. The company is powered by a team of female creatives with passion and expertise in the realms of marketing, branding, business development, technology, and sales to offer curated consulting & educational resources to clients from around the globe.
- Sue Sanford, Upstart Group (Marketing and Business Growth): Sue is the CEO and Co-Founder of Upstart Group, a provider of fractional marketing executives and marketing management services to small-mid size companies. Sue’s passion is collaborating with business owners to boost their business growth. Her areas of focus include executive leadership, marketing strategy and planning, demand strategy and development, marketing assessments and end-to-end marketing services management.
The Protection Specialists: A discussion on helping you to protect and defend your most valued assets and your business wealth.
- Caroline Smith, Dataworks Consulting: The visionary behind Dataworks Consulting, Caroline Smith has a combined background in both business and technology and has been the owner of Dataworks since its inception in 2002. Following a reorganization in 2013, she stepped into the CEO role with bold ideas and strategic insights that have been central to Dataworks’ success. By fostering a team that reveres diversity and inclusion, she’s created a customer-first environment where all ideas are welcome, reshaping Dataworks to adeptly evolve with the needs of small and mid-sized businesses.
- Gary Furr, Gary Furr Consulting: Gary Furr is an Internationally sought after Organizational Development consultant with an MBA in Organizational Development and over 40-years of C-Level business experience, leading organizations from start-up to $50 million in size helping clients achieve greater success and take their businesses to a new level by increasing top-line revenue and bottom-line profit while enhancing valuation, liquidity, and equity.
- Michael Oskouian, First Underwriters Insurance: Michael is an insurance broker with broad experience in all aspects of Commercial Insurance and Risk Management. He leads client focused producers and staff with the vision to ensure clients receive the best risk management solutions for their business.
The Days of Wine, Whiskey and Weedin – The After Party
After the final panel, we will host a great virtual party! Join Matt Allbee from Eleven Winery on Bainbridge Island, WA and Kim Karrick from Scratch Distillery in Edmonds, WA for wine and spirits tastings. We might even get a quick tour of both facilities!
This entire event is sponsored by great supporters and friends at: Ameritas Life Insurance, Port Ludlow Resort, SparkWood Events, First Underwriters Insurance, and Shrimp Tank Podcast. Please click on the images to visit their respective websites. Thank you all for your support!
Wendell Stallings with Ameritas Life Insurance
Michael Oskouian with First Underwriters Insurance
Ken Price with Westbay Auto Parts
Panel 1: The Bosses
Langer Equestrian Group, Inc.
Westbay Auto Parts, Inc.
Tim Ryan Construction, Inc.
Sechrist Design Associates, Inc.
Panel 2: Experts
Fearless in Training
Panel 3: Experts
Dataworks Consulting, Inc.
Gary Furr Consulting
First Underwriters Insurance
The Days of Wine, Whiskey and Weedin
Join us at about 5 pm for a great post-event virtual party. We will be joined by Matt Allbee from Eleven Winery and Kim Karrick from Scratch Distillery for a great tasting event. Bring your own glass. No designated driver needed. Come and enjoy after a terrific growth and development day!
Drink Along with Matt
Matt Allbee – owner of Eleven Winery – will be joining us and pouring his Ratio Rosso and Ratio Blanco for us to try. Below are links to order those from his webstore, so you can order the wines in advance and then taste along with him at the event!
Check out what we will be tasting compliments of Kim Karrick at Scratch Distillery!
- Citrus Vodka – The weather is getting nicer and the citrus we make this from right now is amazing because it included some of the seasonal varieties like Blood Oranges, Meyer Lemons, in addition to the standard of Red Grapefruit, Valencia Orange, Lemon & Lime.
- Martini Style Gin – Perfect on the rocks, as a Martini, Gimlet, or in a Vesper, Negroni. I can go on and on.
- WAquavit – Barrel-Finished wheat spirit, infused with Caraway, Dill, Cardamom & Orange Peel. Spin on a Scandinavian classic Aquavit. Savory and Citrusy. Fabulous in cocktails, or as a sipper.
Unleashed® Special: Free shipping on the three bottles that we will be tasting. Simply email Kim at [email protected], or call (425-673-7046), prior to June 9th to ensure you get it in time for the virtual tasting. You can afterwards and Kim will honor the offer through the end of the month. Use the codeword “unleashedsummit” when ordering and Kim will apply the discount!
AND, if you purchase all three bottles, we will include one of our favorite tonics for free to see how good tonic makes a difference.