The only thing that could slow down the Libby & Dan train is snow. And lots of it (or at least the threat).
Libby and I needed to make a decision based on what we saw in our weather crystal ball regarding Thursday’s Libby & Dan workshop. With nearly 40 people registered and a venue that was worried about a lot of its events and operations, we needed to be sensitive to all of you. So, at 4 pm, we decided to postpone our event until February 15th.
Here are the main details you need to know…
1. If you already registered, you are automatically registered for the February 15th event that will still be held at the Washington Athletic Club in downtown Seattle.
2. If you can’t make it, we have a credit for a couple of different options. First, we will be holding another Libby & Dan event sometime in May or June. You can attend that. Or, we will credit you the $99 towards any of our services.
3. If you wanted to come but the date didn’t work, we hope you can now attend in February! Here is the link to register.
I will be sending out notices in my regular mailings, but wanted to give you an early “save the date!”
Enjoy the snow; stay warm; and be safe.
© 2012 Dan Weedin. All Rights Reserved