Assuring Your Operations and Revenue Stream Continue
Boxer Mike Tyson once quipped that everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. What would you do with all your employees tomorrow if your business were shut down due to a calamity? What would you tell your clients if all of a sudden you couldn't deliver on your promises? How many businesses really take the important work of planning the continuation of operations seriously?
Are you able to take a punch and get back off the canvas swinging?
My Unleashed® BCP program is ideal for corporate business clients that can't afford to be down. In fact, more key business partners are requiring business continuation plans in order to keep the relationship going. It's always much cheaper to do the work in advance, rather than in crisis. My program helps you get that done fast!
Unleashed® BCP program
This proprietary program is designed to provide remarkable results including:
- Improved profits through reducing your total cost of risk
- Enhanced operational performance because of fewer accidents and down time
- A more rapid return to revenue and operations after a loss
- Accelerated insurance claim payments after a loss
- Improved employee morale and confidence
- Enhanced reputation and brand
- Improved peace of mind because of the assurance of operations through any calamity
- Meeting requirements of partners and clients that require a plan
This is a comprehensive plan that is unique to your operations and people. It includes:
- The identification of risk exposures that can damage your bottom line
- An assessment on impact on the organization for these exposures
- The creation of a plan to prevent, control and finance the exposures
- Implementation of the agreed upon actions developed by us
To learn more about how the Unleashed® BCP program would work in your organization, contact Dan at (360) 271-1592 or [email protected]
John RamerKitsap Garage Door
As a small business owner, I would (and have) highly recommend Dan to anyone who cares about the well-being of its business and its employees. The peace of mind of having a plan of action from the likely to the unlikeliest of events is priceless.
Want to learn more? Contact me for a no obligation conversation.