Dan Weedin helps his clients dramatically improve individual and organizational performance and resilience. By "unleashing" their greatest potential and talents, both individuals and organizations will realize "off the leash" results.
Those results include: revenue growth, improved decision-making, stronger leadership, greater team dynamics, and better work-life balance to name just a few.
Dan helps business owners and entrepreneurs to become bolder, more resilient, and more effective in as influential leaders. The ultimate results include a stronger, healthier, and more rewarding company and life.
Lindsey Carnett, CEOMarketing Maven
As the CEO of a multi-million dollar, rapid-growth, nationally ranked marketing agency, I owe Dan a heap of gratitude for the headaches I haven’t had to experience over the last 6-months. I can thank Dan for retention of key employees, a key employee who now shares the same values and concerns as me, an improvement in team morale and an improved sense of confidence and drive, two traits vital to success within my organization. Since I’m the rainmaker, I’ve been able to spend my time focusing on lucrative opportunities to grow my business as opposed to getting caught up in the minutia of interpersonal relationships among junior level and senior level staff. If you are on the fence, you should give him a try. What do you have to lose? Stress, headaches, attitudes. Just be very transparent about your goals so he can use these as the guiding lights for his work within your organization. I set some very lofty goals and told Dan to make a believer out of me. He has accomplished in 4 months what I didn’t believe was possible in a full year.
Dan uses his background in business, coaching sports, non-profit work, and public office to help you build your business through enhanced skills in leadership, communication, team building, sales, marketing, and branding.
He will be there when you need to discuss strategy, create buy-in, manage employees, and assure your resilience to build sustainability while you grow and prosper.
The greatest athletes in the world in all sports utilize coaches to reach their potential. Why wouldn't you do the same? Find out how Dan will help you "unleash" the maximum potential for your business, your employees, and you!
Stacie Curtis, CEOCW Solutions
Dan is an amazing coach. He not only guides to me a level of clarity that has been instrumental in achieving my goals, but also provided a role model for what I hope to achieve in my own business. He is charming and funny but also fearless and sharp. I recommend Dan with the utmost confidence.
Darin Puryear, Area PresidentArthur J. Gallagher
Dan keeps his commitments, develops realistic plans and expectations, and he executes – pure and simple. If you are smart enough to see when it is time to seek a fresh, outside perspective and to engage the assistance of a dynamic, enthusiastic and skilled professional, look no further than Dan Weedin.
When You Need Solutions Fast
As a small or mid-market business owner or entrepreneur, you may find yourself feeling like a “lone wolf.”
You have daily decisions to make about:
• Your business operations – how to grow it it, how to improve it, and how to market it
• Your employees and the issues surrounding team dynamics
• Strategy related to boosting revenue and enhancing your brand and reputation
• How to swiftly and effectively respond to crisis situations (both small and large)
• How to most effectively prioritize activities, delegate workload, and find more discretionary time for you.
These decisions are often made with the advice and guidance of just one person…you! So what’s the problem with this?
There are many, including:
• You are emotionally too close to a situation and aren’t objective enough to make the right decision
• You have no one to challenge your thinking or offer alternate options and alternatives
• You don’t know how to most effectively and influentially express your message in an important situation
• A crisis occurs and you don’t know what to do next
• You need to vent and your spouse and dog don’t need your wrath
• You want to celebrate success
• You simply need a second opinion to assure you are making the right decisions or taking the correct action
I’ve worked with over 300 entrepreneurs, small business owners, and executives to help them make critical decisions that impact their business, their employees, and their success. This new program can help you do the same.
How it Works...
- You gain unlimited access to me based on the option you choose. You can access me by phone, email, and text. You can contact me with any questions, concerns, issues, or topics that need your immediate attention.
- My response time to you is enhanced. I will return all calls and texts within 90 minutes during the business day, and all emails within four hours. This offers you an exclusive, “just in time” access that is unique for my clients only.
- Here are some situations that would be appropriate and suggested to contact me for: Difficult conversations with employees or clients; objective opinions on decisions that require immediate attention; as a sounding board for new programs, products, receives or other initiatives; marketing, sales and branding strategy questions; insurance issues; employee issues that seem overwhelming; time and priority challenges; and life-work balance issues.
I benefit from working with Dan because of his extreme intensity and focus on the direction we are headed. He keeps me focused, accountable, and on task. Dan also looks ahead with optimism. His vision is large, which makes my vision expand. Limits are not in his vocabulary. He emphasizes the fact that the discipline has to come from me and it requires daily commitment to achieve defined goals. Not all coaches are created equal…Dan Weedin is exceptional.
Leo FriedBlue Heron Jewelry
There are many stresses in running a business. Dan’s helped me with dealing with those stresses more effectively. He reminded me of those important aspects of managing employees that were forgotten. Specifically, he offered easy to implement tools and techniques for working with employees help set back on track that which had gone off course.
Robert ScimemeCW Solutions
I was admittedly skeptical and unsure of what to expect when I began working with Dan as my Executive Coach. The process was new to me and I wondered as to just how much impact his coaching could have or if my skillset would actually be enhanced in my new role as a Director of Property Research. As I reflect on the months we have worked together, I can honestly say that the experience and value of having Dan as my ally, has been a critical element to integrating with ownership as well as leading my team. The ability to discuss confidential and specific situations with a trusted third party and to receive relevant, solid feedback has been invaluable to me. Dan's guidance and direction, based upon his real world experience, was also an important resource for me. Dan has a way of analyzing areas of challenge or struggle and rapidly creates logical, concise actions to net results immediately in business and personal situations alike.
Mark YokersPuget Sound Window Maintenance
Our management team has been working with Dan and his clarity and balanced insight has been invaluable. We are in transition in several areas of our company and Dan’s expert counsel has greatly helped us in our decision- making process. His professionalism and wisdom are starting to show in our business’s organization and function. We have enjoyed our conversations with Dan as they are warm, personal, and super insightful experiences! We have already mentioned his name to others as an amazing asset for business development.
Patrick ReedCW Solutions
My work with Dan Weedin was targeted to help provide guidance and insight, while navigating through issues inherent with managing a small company. Dan became engaged very quickly, he listened, asked questions, analyzed, and then offered possible solutions and suggestions. Dan leaves no doubt about his sincerity in helping me resolve issues, and to get me back on the fast track to success. I have to admit, I was somewhat skeptical about how someone I had never met could help me and my team, especially considering he had little or no knowledge regarding the industry I was working in. Well, my only regret now is, I wish I would have started sooner with Dan. I have relied on Dan’s unique insight, experience and wisdom many times, and I am grateful for the guidance he has provided me. With Dan’s tutelage, I have gone from “frustrated” to “triumphal."