Every business in every industry is reliant on a strong sales force. Value-based, relationship centric sales requires more than a winning smile and strong charisma.
If you want exponential growth in your revenues, then you need to have an “off the leash” sales force.
• Improve sales language and influencing skills
• Increase awareness of social and personality styles
• Improve ability to ask for and convert referrals into new business
• Create a “bulletproof” relationship and reducing threat of competition
• Identify your real “buyer” and bypass road blocks and gatekeepers
• Improve confidence and boldness
• Enhance work-life balance and perspective
Jason WebbBell-Anderson Insurance
Dan’s strategies on opening and closing a sales presentation have helped me improve my closing ratio to over 75%. I highly recommend him.
Developments Will Include:
• Extensive preparatory work
• A workbook built around the curriculum, visuals, and templates
• A dynamic and interactive session that will challenge each participant
• Assessment of current state and areas to improve
• Accountability metrics will be set to assure implementation
• Interaction with colleagues and co-workers
• “Hot seats,” role plays and practice in topics and concepts
• Discussion on concepts around building a culture of “playing for each other.”
• A copy of my book, Unleashed Leadership
Judy GrafArthur J. Gallagher
Dan is the complete package! He has an uncanny ability to bring fresh new ideas to the surface and transition old style, stuffy practices into state of the art successes. Since engaging Dan, I have produced over $285,000 in new revenue.
Keith ElledgeEvergreen Lumber Company
We instantly benefitted from our sessions with Dan. His emphasis on the impact of language definitely struck a chord with our sales staff, even the grizzled veterans responded positively. His unique style and approach really connected with our guys, we were still conversing about our sessions with Dan weeks after the events. I have already booked more of Dan’s time and recommend him without reservation.
Mike EnglandBell-Anderson Insurance
Dan's most valuable ingredient he brought me was perspective. In the midst of a time demanding career (and shift in career path) it's difficult to rise above the fray and see things for what they are; that's the perspective Dan brought me, and then offered guidance accordingly.
I feel more confident every day because I am using these principles to guide my personal life and my work. I immediately secured two new clients because of my work with Dan. I truly appreciate his insight and guidance.
Jim DavisPartners Claims Services
Dan is clearly a gifted encourager. His ability to teach organization skills and time management is extraordinary. The benefits I have received by engaging and working with Dan have positively affected our bottom-line by 15% so far – and we’re just getting started implementing his business growth techniques. If you want a coach that knows how to motivate and improve your bottom-line – engage Dan.