Assuring Your Operations and Revenue Stream Continue
Everyone knows you're supposed to plan for a rainy day, right? But how many businesses really take the important work of planning the continuation of operations seriously?
Are you able to take a punch and get back off the canvas swinging?
My Unleashed® BCP program is ideal for corporate business clients that can't afford to be down. In fact, more key business partners are requiring business continuation plans in order to keep the relationship going. It's always much cheaper to do the work in advance, rather than in crisis. My program helps you get that done fast!
Unleashed® BCP program
This proprietary program is designed to provide remarkable results including:
- Improved profits through reducing your total cost of risk
- Enhanced operational performance because of fewer accidents and down time
- A more rapid return to revenue and operations after a loss
- Accelerated insurance claim payments after a loss
- Improved employee morale and confidence
- Enhanced reputation and brand
- Improved peace of mind because of the assurance of operations through any calamity
- Meeting requirements of partners and clients that require a plan
This is a comprehensive plan that is unique to your operations and people. It includes:
- The identification of risk exposures that can damage your bottom line
- An assessment on impact on the organization for these exposures
- The creation of a plan to prevent, control and finance the exposures
- Implementation of the agreed upon actions developed by us
To learn more about how the Unleashed® BCP program would work in your organization, contact Dan at (360) 271-1592 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aaron LeavellNorth Kitsap School District
Dan brought our administrative team a legitimate crisis scenario and was well prepared in every aspect of his consultancy. Dan pushed our thinking as the decision-makers in our school district and created an environment that encouraged engagement, problem solving, and role-playing. In the end, with advice and guidance from Dan, we were able to leave the session with solid ideas for evaluating our current systems for emergency/crisis management, to create a communications plan to use in times of crisis, and just a sense of relief that we were able to come together for a few hours as a team to discuss these important issues that often get put aside when there are no imminent emergencies.
Want to learn more? Contact me for a no obligation conversation.