Insuring Success for Insurance Pros
Dan Weedin coaches and mentors insurance professionals to maximize performance and rapidly grow professionally and personally. He assists agents and brokers with a variety of different services to significantly boost their careers and enrich their lives.
Judy GrafArthur J Gallagher
Dan is the complete package! He has an uncanny ability to bring fresh new ideas to the surface and transition old style, stuffy practices into state of the art successes. Since engaging Dan, I have produced over $285,000 in new revenue.
Dan has been on both sides of the fence. For nearly 17 years, he worked as a producer for two independent agencies selling multiple lines of coverage. Since 2005, he has worked as a member of the insured’s team and experienced how agents interact with their prospects and clients on a daily basis.
Dan’s strategies on opening and closing a sales presentation have helped me improve my closing ratio to over 75%. I highly recommend him to any insurance professional.
Jason Webb, Bell-Anderson Insurance (Renton, WA)
Mike EnglundBell-Anderson Insurance
Dan's most valuable ingredient he brought me was perspective. In the midst of a time demanding career (and shift in career path) it's difficult to rise above the fray and see things for what they are; that's the perspective Dan brought me, and then offered guidance accordingly.
His industry experience as an underwriter, agent, risk manager, consultant, and entrepreneur will help you grow faster in your career regardless of where you are today. His experience as an award-winning speaker and trainer will improve your development as a presenter, so you can more clearly deliver your message to your clients and prospects.
Here are ways Dan will guide you through challenges like:
- Enhance leadership skills like time management, mentoring, hiring, motivating, and communications
- Improve your ability to present your company, your agency, and yourself
- Transform your insurance presentations from dull to dynamic
- Develop skills to build long-term relationships with your clients
- Improve your ability to lead training sessions for employees
- Improve your ability to persuade and motivate company underwriters
- Reduce Errors & Omissions issues by improving your summary of insurance
- Improve the in-house sales skills of your customer service team to increase revenues
- Enhance your next proposal prior to presenting to your prospect