When You Needs Solutions Right Now...
As a small or mid-market business owner or entrepreneur, you may find yourself feeling like a “lone wolf.”
You have daily decisions to make about:
• Your business operations – how to grow it it, how to improve it, and how to market it
• Your employees and the issues surrounding team dynamics
• Strategy related to boosting revenue and enhancing your brand and reputation
• How to swiftly and effectively respond to crisis situations (both small and large)
• How to most effectively prioritize activities, delegate workload, and find more discretionary time for you.
These decisions are often made with the advice and guidance of just one person…you! So what’s the problem with this?
There are many, including:
• You are emotionally too close to a situation and aren’t objective enough to make the right decision
• You have no one to challenge your thinking or offer alternate options and alternatives
• You don’t know how to most effectively and influentially express your message in an important situation
• A crisis occurs and you don’t know what to do next
• You need to vent and your spouse and dog don’t need your wrath
• You want to celebrate success
• You simply need a second opinion to assure you are making the right decisions or taking the correct action
I’ve worked with over 300 entrepreneurs, small business owners, and executives to help them make critical decisions that impact their business, their employees, and their success. This new program can help you do the same.
Here's How It Works
• You gain unlimited access to me based on the option you choose. You can access me by phone, email, and text. You can contact me with any questions, concerns, issues, or topics that need your immediate attention.
• My response time to you is enhanced. I will return all calls and texts within 90 minutes during the business day, and all emails within four hours. This offers you an exclusive, “just in time” access that is unique for my clients only.
• Here are some situations that would be appropriate and suggested to contact me for: Difficult conversations with employees or clients; objective opinions on decisions that require immediate attention; as a sounding board for new programs, products, receives or other initiatives; marketing, sales and branding strategy questions; insurance issues; employee issues that seem overwhelming; time and priority challenges; and life-work balance issues.
Dan will help you to grow further and faster. He creates positive change with positive psychology, but also creates sustainable results through the mastery of the skills and behaviors required for ongoing success. Make no mistake...You need Dan's help, as so many others have.
Lindsey Carnett, CEOMarketing Maven PR
As the CEO of a multi-million dollar, rapid-growth, nationally ranked marketing agency, I owe Dan a heap of gratitude for the headaches I haven’t had to experience over the last 6-months. I can thank Dan for retention of key employees, a key employee who now shares the same values and concerns as me, an improvement in team morale and an improved sense of confidence and drive, two traits vital to success within my organization.
Your Three Options to Choose From
Option 1: Basic Unleashed® Remote Coaching
For a $595 investment, you will receive up to one hour of phone consulting or coaching. You will also receive unlimited e-mail access for up to five business days following the call. Should you engage our services for a larger project within 30 days of your remote consulting or coaching, we will credit your entire investment back to you.
Option 2: The Monthly Unleashed® Remote Coaching Program
For $2,750, you will receive unlimited access for consulting and coaching services, via phone and e-mail, for a 30 day period. Should you engage our services for a larger project within 30 days of your remote consulting or coaching, we will credit your entire investment back to you.
Option 3: The Private Entrepreneur Advisory Program
For $12,000 (a 28% discount), you will receive unlimited access for consulting and coaching services via phone and e-mail, for six months. Should you engage our services for a larger project within 30 days of your remote consulting or coaching, we will credit your entire investment back to you.
Please note that this program is non-cancelable, regardless of the method of payment you choose. If necessary, you can choose one “freeze” due to an event or illness, but there are no refunds.
This is "just in time" access for small and mid-size business owners and it’s tailored to dramatically enhance your critical decision-making when it's needed most.
Bonus: Any additional services you want (e.g. workshops) are discounted by 10%!
Don’t just take my word for it. I can espouse the value you will receive from me all I want; yet you need to see results. Read below what your peers have thought of our work together…
Stacie CurtisCW Solutions
Dan is an amazing coach. He not only guides to me a level of clarity that has been instrumental in achieving my goals, but also provided a role model for what I hope to achieve in my own business. He is charming and funny but also fearless and sharp. I recommend Dan with the utmost confidence.
Aaron MurphyADM Architecture
The value that Dan brings far outweighs the investment of his services. He brings so much to the table on experience on being a thought leader; on being a business owner; honing your skills as a professional and leader. There is no reason you wouldn’t want to improve your skills and ability. Dan is the right person for that.
I benefit from working with Dan because of his extreme intensity and focus on the direction we are headed. He keeps me focused, accountable, and on task. Dan also looks ahead with optimism. His vision is large, which makes my vision expand. Limits are not in his vocabulary. He emphasizes the fact that the discipline has to come from me and it requires daily commitment to achieve defined goals. Not all coaches are created equal…Dan Weedin is exceptional.
Robert ScimemeCW Solutions
I was admittedly skeptical and unsure of what to expect when I began working with Dan as my Executive Coach. The process was new to me and I wondered as to just how much impact his coaching could have or if my skillset would actually be enhanced in my new role as a Director of Property Research. As I reflect on the months we have worked together, I can honestly say that the experience and value of having Dan as my ally, has been a critical element to integrating with ownership as well as leading my team. The ability to discuss confidential and specific situations with a trusted third party and to receive relevant, solid feedback has been invaluable to me. Dan's guidance and direction, based upon his real world experience, was also an important resource for me. Dan has a way of analyzing areas of challenge or struggle and rapidly creates logical, concise actions to net results immediately in business and personal situations alike.
Leo FriedBlue Heron Jewelry
There are many stresses in running a business. Dan’s helped me with dealing with those stresses more effectively. He reminded me of those important aspects of managing employees that were forgotten. Specifically, he offered easy to implement tools and techniques for working with employees help set back on track that which had gone off course.
Dan’s knowledge and enthusiasm set me on track! He helped me avoid dead ends and to focus on action steps that resulted in progress. His perspective enabled me to identify and integrate different client services I could provide into a comprehensive marketing plan that would include and enhance the publishing of a book. Dan’s positive perspective is contagious and energized the process!